{What I am Thankful For}
























1. My Family, I don't know how I could live without them! Even though we have our bad days and family drama, we stick together. I know that my family will always be there for me! I am so thankful for each and everyone of them!! I am truly blessed!!

2. My Mama, I can not imagine my life without her! She has always been there for me through the good and bad. She has held me through my tears, prayed with me through my trials, makes me laugh when I need it, and always thinks about me and my siblings before herself! She strives to keep our home feel like a home and encourages us to walk with God. I love you Mama!! 

3. My Friends, I am so blessed and thankful for so many amazing friends! I can not believe how many people I have that care about me and love me. I am so thankful and lucky that I have been able to make so many new friends this year! I am truly blessed and I thank God for each and everyone of them. 

4. My Best Friends, I can not imagine my life without these crazy people!! They have always been there for me and I thank God for them!!

5. My Internet Friends, I am so thankful I have gotten to meet so many amazing and wonderful people over the Internet. But here are just a few of the girls I am most thankful for, and have become very close to. Azalea, Ellie, Maddy, AllieAllie, and Kiley! I love you girls so much and I am thankful for each and every one of you!! I am also so thankful for all of my amazing followers and your encouraging comments! Thank you Ellie, Faith, Megan, Vanessa, Emily, and Allison for your comments!! I swear girls, your comments always make my day! I couldn't have kept blogging without you all and your encouragement!

6. My Teachers, I am so lucky that I get amazing teachers that care so much about me, and my education! Some teachers I don't like as much as others but I learn lessons form each one of them. I am so thankful for them! Especially Mrs. Franklin, she has been an amazing teacher! Even through the tears and missing math assignments she has helped me and and pushed me through math!

7. My School, I am so lucky I get to go to the school I go to! It's such a small school and everyone knows who you are. Everyone is there for you, and when your in some sort of trouble, they got your back!

8. My Camera, I would go crazy with out it! :P

9. Horses, I can not imagine a world without these beautiful animals!!

10.Giant Teddy Bears, I am very thankful for these things!! Haha, my best friend bought me one and it lives at her house!! I love it so much!! IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!


I hope you all enjoyed my list and have a great Thanksgiving!! What are you Thankful for? 

Comments

  1. Aw thanks Shelby! I'm thankful for you! Even though we're busy and we don't talk all the time, I'm always thinking about you!!

    Oh and giant teddy bears. *first bump* I love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also thinking about you too Ellie!!
      Hahaha yasss! They are the best!!

      Delete
  2. Aw, thanks Shelby! I am so thankful for you as well! You are so sweet and I love having you as a friend! :-)

    Oh yes, giant teddy bears are the best! Haha, I love them!

    Happy Thanksgivng!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, so are you beautiful!! I love having you as a friend too!
      Haha same!! I love them so much!

      Delete
  3. I am so thankful for this blog! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awee! I am so thankful for our internet friendship!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I did a Christmas themed blog party would you come?
    And what day should I do it on?
    I just need to know if anyone would come before I do it Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I am so sorry I did not respond to your comment! I did not see it! I hope you did end up having a Christmas party, and if you did I am sorry I wasn't able to come. I would have loved to come to it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Beautiful Followers ♥