Thursday, December 3, 2015

November Look Back


Hello everyone! Today I thought I would do a November look back post! I thought it would be fun to do a post like this every month. What do you guys think? I had a lot of fun writing this post and I hope you all enjoy reading it! Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day! :)

Fun Things I did this November
1. I went to my duet recital with my best friend.
2. I watched Captain America: The First Avenger, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, for the first time! They are both now one of my favorite movies!
3. I became apart of the Worship Team at my Youth Group! :D
4. Went sledding for Thanksgiving!
5. Had my grandparents, Aunt, and her boyfriend over for a Thanksgiving dinner.
6. I got a Pinterest account! :)
7. Talked to one of my friends I meet over the internet for the first time. Had an awesome time talking with her!! :)

November Song Favorites
Fly-Maddie and Tae
Start A Fire- Unspoken
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
No Matter Where You Are- Us the Duo

Movies I watched this Month
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Remember the Titans
The Grinch
Dear Santa

Books I Read this Month 
The Princesses of Bammare by Gail Carson Levine
Password to Larkspur Lane by Carolynn Keene

17 comments:

  1. Sounds like sine exciting stuff Shelby! I'm so glad you've been in performing for the youth group that's awesome! :) I'm also excited about you seeing the movie too! And I've been wanting to watch Remember the Titans lately. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Remember the Titans is a really good movie! I loved watching it! :D

      Delete
  2. Love this post! Awww yesssss sledding. It's one of my favorite parts about snow in winter! My dad and I always go sledding on this golf course with giant hills :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Allie! :) Mine too! Really?! That is so cool!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you've had a great November! :)

    I'm having a giveaway here : http://spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com/2015/12/winner-of-kittykatworkshop-giveaway-and.html

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allie! :)
      Cool! I will go check it out! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like so much fun! Glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should do a post like this every month! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will! I'm so glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
    ~Anna
    https://the3musketeerssite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Start a Fire by Unspoken is one of my Favorites songs! (I put it on my blog last year!) Me and my Brother really enjoy the live-action Grinch, it's so funny.
    I have some great questions for the Christmas interview!!!! (can't wait!!!!)
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! That is so cool! I agree, it is very funny! I love watching it every year around Christmas time!
      I can't wait to do the Christmas interview with you either!!! I will be sending you the questions very soon! Sorry it is taking me so long to get them to you.

      Delete
  8. I love your blog design it's amazing xx :) also I really enjoyed this post

    http://agirlblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am so glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  9. SALE!!! Check out my post!
    http://ayearofnaturestudies.blogspot.com/2015/12/alexa-quinn-crafts-sale.html

    --Jamie

    ReplyDelete