November Look Back
Hello everyone! Today I thought I would do a November look back post! I thought it would be fun to do a post like this every month. What do you guys think? I had a lot of fun writing this post and I hope you all enjoy reading it! Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day! :)
Fun Things I did this November
1. I went to my duet recital with my best friend.
2. I watched Captain America: The First Avenger, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, for the first time! They are both now one of my favorite movies!
3. I became apart of the Worship Team at my Youth Group! :D
4. Went sledding for Thanksgiving!
5. Had my grandparents, Aunt, and her boyfriend over for a Thanksgiving dinner.
6. I got a Pinterest account! :)
7. Talked to one of my friends I meet over the internet for the first time. Had an awesome time talking with her!! :)
November Song Favorites
Fly-Maddie and Tae
Start A Fire- Unspoken
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
No Matter Where You Are- Us the Duo
Movies I watched this Month
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Remember the Titans
Books I Read this Month
The Princesses of Bammare by Gail Carson Levine
Password to Larkspur Lane by Carolynn Keene