Interview with Brittni

Hey everyone! How has your week been? Mine has been good, busy, but good. :) Today I am going to be sharing with you all an interview I had with my awesome new friend, Brittni over at Ranch Life. If you haven't seen her blog yet then you should totally go check it out! :)



Hey everybody!  It is a great pleasure to get to do a guest post on this blog! I was very honored when Shelby asked me to do a post and it was lots of fun to answer the questions! A little bit about me is: I'm 14 and I love to read and write. I live and have lived my whole life on a ranch in southwestern Mt called Silver Spring Ranch. I love everything (or about everything) about this way of life. Since a young age dad has been very good about letting me follow him pictorially where ever he goes. I have five siblings so there is six of us in all. Ages range from sixteen down to three. It's a very busy house but I love it! We are all home schooled and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful family and place to live. So, with all that said enjoy this post! 

How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog this last August. 

Why did you start your blog? 
I've always loved to write and doing this blog was a good chance to get to do some more writing to share with others, and also to strengthen my skills as a writer. Also, my goal through this blog was to help others have a better understanding into the life of Agriculture and how the whole business works. 

What are some blogs that inspire you?
South Kakalaki Girl, and of course this blog, Maddy's Digital Diaries, Riding for Jesus, Blog on Paper, and another blog I've had the pleasure of getting to write for, Girls Living for Gods Glory

What is your favorite color?
I love the color Blue.

What was the first thing you said when you got up this morning?
"Good Morning", to my mom :)

What are 10 things that make you happy?
1. Working with my dad. 
2. Hanging out with friends and family. 
3. Reading. 
4. Writing. 
5. Riding horses.
 6. Shopping at Murdoch's.
7. Learning new things.
8. I've actually recently started enjoying to do some sketching.
9. Playing guitar.
10. Spending time with my father in heaven :) 


Pillow Fight or Nerf War? 
Nerf war definitely!

Ninja or Secret Agent?
I would have to say Secret Agent. :)

Have you ever been in an airplane?
Yeah, a few times. 

If you could grow up to be famous, what would you like to be famous for?
That's a hard one. Something to do with horses, like barrel racing. 

What do you like to do when your not blogging?
I like to read and work on the ranch. 

Did you enjoy answering these questions?
I loved answering these questions! 

Thank you so much for letting me interview you Britt!! I had lots of fun! :)

Comments

  1. Awesome will take a look. Chances are I already have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following my blog! Neat post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Emily! You have a really cool blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome interview! This was really interesting to read.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! I'm glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you liked it Pea!! I had lots of fun getting to know Brittni too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Beautiful Followers ♥