Awkward and Awesome

Hey everyone! Hows your day going? Today I thought I would do an Awkward and Awesome post. I have wanted to do one of these for a really long time now. So, here is my Awkward and Awesome post! I hope you all enjoy it, and let me know what you think about it down below in the comments! :) Thanks for reading and have a lovely day. :)


Awkward

  • When the guy sitting next to you at youth group bumps you and says, "Hey, check out my muscle!" And starts felxing his so called, "muscle."
  • When your at Walmart day dreaming and a guy is standing behind you trying to get through, and he keeps saying "excuse me." but you are to busy day dreaming that you don't notice untill your mother taps you on the shoulder and tells you to move. And you just look at this guy in embarssment and say your sorry and move out of the way.
  • When your day dreaming (AGAIN!) at dinner with your family and your Aunts boyfriend catches you. o_O
  • When you come out of the shower singing your heart out, and you come out to find your friend standing in your front room, and she says, "I didn't know you could sing like that!"
  • When your friend tells you that you have something on your chin and you simply tell him its a pimple. Then he just gives you this weird look. o_O
  • When your talking to your best friend on the phone and your both laughing really hard and then you say, "Its really good to talk to you!" and she says, "Its really good to talk to you too!" Then you both stop laughing and its just.....silent.

Awesome

  • Staying up with one of your best friends till 2 A.M talking.
  • Splashing your best friend with water before she tackles you! Haha!
  • When you walk into a store at the mall and your favorite song comes on! :)
  • When a little boy comes up to you at Goodnews (thats a kids Christian after school program that I used to volunteer at) and asks you to help him ask Jesus into heart! Awesome!!!!! :D
  • Having a photo shoot with your best friend and getting amazing pictures!
  • When you best friends 4 year old little brother sits on your lap and says, "Oh! You look so beautiful!"
  • When your best friends 4 year old little brother (Btw, this is the same four year old from the awesome thing listed up above) gives you a big hug and a kiss on the cheek!
  • Getting a letter in mail.
  • When a little boy gives you flowers. :)
  • Smelling the roses in your front yard.
  • Getting encourging comments. :)
  • This quote!
Picture from Google Images

Comments

  1. I love this post! Once somebody did this and I really liked it. I can't think of enough awkward situations though. I'm glad you did this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ellie! I am so glad you liked it. :) I had so much fun writing it! :D You should try one sometime.

      Delete
  2. beautiful blog, Shelby! keep laughing, living, and loving Jesus. He's got amazing plans for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Evelyn!! Your comment made my day! :) Thank you again, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Beautiful Followers ♥